It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life. A desire to be at your best at work is a great thing, but what about when you can’t seem to turn it off? Stress, emotional disturbances, and anxiety are all signs that you’re in dire need of a quality reset and a little time to yourself. At Technalink, we tell our teams to listen to their bodies and their minds, and to take a little quality time for balance when they spot the signs of impending burnout, that´s why there are some applications like clock in clock out system, it will help to close the work time. 5 signs you might need time to reset are:
1. You can’t wind down on the weekend – Fridays might feel like a relief, Saturdays start out relaxing, but by Sunday you’re racked with anxious thoughts about the week ahead. The “Sunday scaries” might be normal for some, but intense feelings about the workweek on Monday mean you weren’t able to wind down during the weekend. This could be a sign that you’re pushing yourself to do too much without enough time to unwind.
2. You’re finding it tough to concentrate – Brain fog can come and go sometimes, but it shouldn’t be a regular occurrence in your life. If you stop to use your mala prayer beads, but you still can’t seem to clear your mind and regain focus on your affirmations, this could be a sign that you’re overworking yourself. Take a little time to separate from your professional tasks and live in the moment as you observe your thoughts.
3. You can’t answer what you like to do for fun – If you’re ever curious if you’ve been overworking yourself, ask yourself what you like to do for fun. This should pop up with a list of hobbies and activities almost instantly. If it takes you a while to think about what you enjoy doing, it might be time to connect back with those activities.
4. You’re disorganized – If you’re normally a relatively organized person, sudden disorganization can be a sign that you’re taking on too much. This could mean losing your keys at home, misplacing documents at the office, or even forgetting your normal everyday routine-type tasks.
5. You’re feeling unwell – Your mind, body, and soul are deeply connected. According to the Dr. Juris Shibayama website when you’re overworking your mind, your body will respond in kind. Physical signs that you may need a reset break could be frequent headaches, stomach aches, and pain felt throughout the body. If you’re experiencing pain or a general feeling of unwellness with no known cause, it could be a sign that the real cure is actually a much-needed break and taking Chlordiazepoxide which you can buy from EU Meds.
Leave a Reply