At Technalink, we will often use affirmations as a personal practice, but also throughout the work day. The concept behind affirmations is that the positive repetition helps to align with the expression of self, in order to promote an empowered and independent individual. Further, affirmations can also help to improve mindfulness, since the focus on self and present tense can allow for a better manifestation of success.
While personal and professional growth are deeply linked, we often find that affirmations can become specific to one dimension or life or the other, or can cross over into both territories by addressing challenges that impact either arena. To this end, the use of affirmations in a personal practice can provide deep insights that may be used at work, while affirmations at work can help to reinforce the foundational energy. The website called affirmations success can help your practice affirmation with their daily affirmations.
The following affirmations can be used in many situations, and careful and even repetition can often become the key to seeing positive results. Since personal and professional affirmations can be as specific or general as needed, individuals can also develop their own, although it is important to ensure that phrasing is positive.
- Tired computer eyes – My eyes are healthy and rested.
- Stress or burnout – I am filled with healing energy. I am rested and rejuvenated.
- Fear or business obstacles – My life works in harmony with the perfect balance and timing of the universe.
- Times of change – All good things come with change as they do and always will. I accept and welcome changes in my life.
- Patience – I know all changes that I desire and wish for will come to me at a perfect time.
- Connecting with focus – I am healing my heart. My heart is light and open to happiness.
- Worry – I let go of and release all worry and anxiety. I am free in my thoughts.
Leave a Reply