Mala prayer beads are a popular tool for those who use mantra meditation for spiritual centering, and for the spiritual entrepreneur, it can be a bit overwhelming to find mala beads for sale that encompass just what they’re looking for out of a set. Each stone used in mala beads has a different meaning and a different energy, and you may find that one set of beads helps you to achieve the type of energy you’re looking for better than another set at a certain given time. For instance, if you’re looking for clarity and peace, you may find quartz most beneficial, but if you’re looking for determination and willpower, garnet stones may be a better fit.
At Technalink, we know the sort of power mala beads hold, which is why we want to break down a few of the stones’ meanings to ensure you can always find the best fit for your meditation:
- Amethyst – Amethyst helps to calm and clear the mind, so that when you’re meditating to seek answers, those answers aren’t clouded by the other thoughts bouncing around in your head. By enhancing your visualization, the solutions you seek will be brought to you more clearly.
- Fluorite – If you’ve been having trouble concentrating, fluorite mala beads are what you should reach for first. Fluorite helps the mind to maintain a concentrated and calm meditative state, while understanding more creative concepts.
- Jasper – Like Fluorite, Jasper also aids in concentration while helping your mind and body to connect in order to reach deep states of meditation.
- Quartz – Quartz helps to clear your thoughts and bring about a type of concentration that is rooted in clarity. In invoking this clear concentration, it also helps to join your conscious and subconscious together to reach a knowing and harmonious state.
- Moonstone – For calm self-reflection and wisdom, Moonstone is your go-to material for mala beads. Moonstone has an energy to bring about a sense of clarity as well as dig up hidden wisdom kept within.
A set of mala beads for sale could be made from any one of these stones, as well as many others, or a combination of several. In your meditation, the energy from the stones helps to bring your mantra to life, giving you an extra tool in ensuring successful and fruitful meditation.